¿Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
In accordance with current legislation, we inform you that the personal data you may provide while using the website www.rm-as.com (hereinafter “the Website”) will be treated as the Data Controller of RODRIGUEZ MOLNAR & ASOCIADOS (hereinafter “RM&AS”), with VAT number: 05392861M and fiscal address at c/Clavel, 38; 28250, Torrelodones, Madrid.
You can contact the RM&AS Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
¿Are you obliged to provide personal data?
Visiting the website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself/herself. However, the use of the “Contact Form” requires that the user provides personal information protected under current legislation.
The data requested are those strictly necessary to render the services requested therein. Refusal to provide the data indicated on the form may make it impossible for RM&AS to adequately provide the services. The user may also provide data on a voluntary basis with a view to optimizing the rendering n of these services.
Likewise, it is possible that certain functionalities of the website in force at any given time may depend on your consenting to the processing of your personal data.
¿For what purposes will RM&AS treat your personal data and for how long?
The personal data you may provide in order to apply for the provision of the various services made available through the Website will be treated by RM&AS in accordance with the following principles:
* You will, under no circumstances, be required to create a user account for the various services offered by RM&AS, which will be processed directly via e-mail, with the domain “rm-as.com”.
* In the case of a blog, the purpose will be to manage the publication of comments and observations made by users.
* In the event that the consultation includes any contact e-mail address, the purpose will be exclusively to reply to the consultation made and/or to develop the relationship between RM&AS and the person making the consultation.
* In the case of telephone attention, calls made to RM&AS may be recorded for purposes of assuring quality of service.
¿ For how long will RM&AS store and/or manage personal data?
The User’s data will be kept for as long as they are necessary for the provision of the services requested and, once the services are rendered, the data will be kept for the legally required periods of time to deal with possible liabilities that may arise from the services provided.
In the case of call recordings, the maximum storage time shall be six months.
¿What categories of user data will RM&AS process?
The personal data necessary for the rendering of the different services available on the website will be indicated on the corresponding form provided for this purpose.
¿What is the legitimacy of the processing of the user’s data?
The processing of the User’s data by RM&AS is based upon the User’s request for the services through the Website or, where applicable, upon the consent requested for specific purposes, which may be withdrawn at any time. However, in the event consent is withdrawn, the withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
¿To which addressees will the user’s data be communicated?
The personal data provided by the User will not be communicated or made available to third parties unless this is necessary for RM&AS to render the services requested; or when the User has expressly accepted such communication; in any case, priority will be given to the lawyer-client relationship. In either case, the User will be duly informed of this possibility before his/her personal data are made available to third parties.
¿What is the extent of user’s responsibility?
The User is responsible for ensuring that the information provided to RM&AS is true, accurate, complete and up to date. To this end, the User will be responsible for the truthfulness of all the data provided and must keep the information duly updated, so that it will reflect, at all times, his or her real situation.
Likewise, the User will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages caused to RM&AS or third parties.
¿What rights does the User have?
The User may send an e-mail to email@example.com with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
* Revoke consents granted.
* Access User’s personal data.
* Rectify or amend inaccurate or incomplete data.
* Request the deletion of User’s data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
* Obtain from RM&AS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
* Request the portability of the data.
* Complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) when the interested party considers that RM&AS has infringed the rights recognized by the legislation applicable to data protection.
¿Is it safe to provide personal information?
RM&AS will treat the User’s data at all times in absolute confidentiality and will keep the mandatory duty of secrecy in their regard, in accordance with applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data provided and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: 25 May 2018